For truck owners and operators in Prudhoe Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.