For truck owners and operators in Port Heiden Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort