For truck owners and operators in Port Heiden Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.