For truck owners and operators in Port Graham Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Backhoe use.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort