For truck owners and operators in Port Alsworth Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep tread