For truck owners and operators in Port Alsworth Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.