For truck owners and operators in Port Alsworth Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.