For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Cut resistant compound