For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact