For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Longer tread life
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.