For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.