For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased casing durability