For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Extra deep tread
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.