For truck owners and operators in Point Lay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.