For truck owners and operators in Point Hope Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.