For truck owners and operators in Point Baker Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact