For truck owners and operators in Point Baker Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased casing durability
- Non-directional tread pattern.