For truck owners and operators in Point Baker Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Strengthened crown structure reduces punctures.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.