For truck owners and operators in Point Baker Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra deep tread
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact