For truck owners and operators in Platinum Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.