For truck owners and operators in Platinum Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Radial design construction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.