For truck owners and operators in Platinum Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.