For truck owners and operators in Platinum Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.