For truck owners and operators in Platinum Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing