For truck owners and operators in Pilot Point Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Radial design construction.
- Deep Tread.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.