For truck owners and operators in Pilot Point Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.