For truck owners and operators in Pilot Point Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound