For truck owners and operators in Petersburg Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing