For truck owners and operators in Petersburg Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.