For truck owners and operators in Petersburg Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.