For truck owners and operators in Perryville Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.