For truck owners and operators in Perryville Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Longer tread life
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.