For truck owners and operators in Pedro Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.