For truck owners and operators in Nuiqsut Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Increased casing durability
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort