For truck owners and operators in Nuiqsut Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.