For truck owners and operators in North Pole Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact