For truck owners and operators in North Pole Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.