For truck owners and operators in North Pole Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Trailer Use Only
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.