For truck owners and operators in Noorvik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep Tread.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.