For truck owners and operators in Noorvik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Longer tread life
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.