For truck owners and operators in Noatak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.