For truck owners and operators in Ninilchik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort