For truck owners and operators in Nikolski Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.