For truck owners and operators in Nikolski Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.