For truck owners and operators in Nikolski Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.