For truck owners and operators in Nikolski Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing