For truck owners and operators in Nikolai Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Longer tread life
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.