For truck owners and operators in Nikolaevsk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Irrigation application
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.