For truck owners and operators in Nikolaevsk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.