For truck owners and operators in Nikolaevsk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut resistant compound
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased casing durability