For truck owners and operators in New Stuyahok Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Trailer Use Only
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Increased casing durability