For truck owners and operators in Nenana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.