For truck owners and operators in Nenana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Cut resistant compound