For truck owners and operators in Nenana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.