For truck owners and operators in Nelson Lagoon Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.