For truck owners and operators in Nelson Lagoon Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased casing durability