For truck owners and operators in Napakiak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.