For truck owners and operators in Naknek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased casing durability