For truck owners and operators in Mountain Village Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Longer tread life
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.