For truck owners and operators in Mountain Village Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.