For truck owners and operators in Mountain Village Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Trailer Use Only
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.