For truck owners and operators in Mountain Village Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Longer tread life
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Increased casing durability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound