For truck owners and operators in Mountain Village Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep Tread.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.