For truck owners and operators in Moose Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Trailer Use Only
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.