For truck owners and operators in Minto Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.