For truck owners and operators in Mekoryuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability