For truck owners and operators in Mekoryuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.