For truck owners and operators in Mc Grath Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.