For truck owners and operators in Mc Grath Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.