For truck owners and operators in Mc Grath Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.