For truck owners and operators in Mc Grath Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Backhoe use.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.