For truck owners and operators in Marshall Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.