For truck owners and operators in Manokotak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Deep Tread.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.