For truck owners and operators in Manokotak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties