For truck owners and operators in Manokotak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.