For truck owners and operators in Manokotak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.