For truck owners and operators in Manley Hot Sprin Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Longer tread life
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.