For truck owners and operators in Lower Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Cut resistant compound