For truck owners and operators in Lower Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.