For truck owners and operators in Lower Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.