For truck owners and operators in Lower Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.