For truck owners and operators in Lower Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.