For truck owners and operators in Lower Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.