For truck owners and operators in Levelock Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing