For truck owners and operators in Levelock Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Reinforced casing increases overall stability of tire.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strengthened crown structure reduces punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Trailer Use Only
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.