For truck owners and operators in Lake Minchumina Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra wide design
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.