For truck owners and operators in Lake Minchumina Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.