For truck owners and operators in Lake Minchumina Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide design
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.