For truck owners and operators in Kwigillingok Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.