For truck owners and operators in Koyuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Lower replacement cost.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort