For truck owners and operators in Kotzebue Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.