For truck owners and operators in Kotlik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact