For truck owners and operators in Koliganek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.