For truck owners and operators in Kokhanok Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.