For truck owners and operators in Kokhanok Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.