For truck owners and operators in Kobuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.