For truck owners and operators in Kobuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Trailer Use Only
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact