For truck owners and operators in Kobuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.