For truck owners and operators in Kobuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.