For truck owners and operators in Kivalina Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Irrigation application
- Deep Tread.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern.