For truck owners and operators in Kivalina Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.